Saturday 22 August 2009

new psykopaint version coming soon



I have been very busy recently,
but still working here and there for psykopaint. I plan to release the next version quite soon, with new features but specially dramatic algorythm improvements!
The painting process just got easier and the result is just way more impressive than before! Here are two example that took me exactly 3.03 minutes for each to do! I made a video of how the portrait image was done, it is like speed painting in real time! I am really exited about this upcoming version, i honestly believe it will blow a few minds!

With this i will add a facebook connect service for the site. Like this i don't have to handle image hosting and registration process and plus it will be easier to spread the word and share with others!

No comments: