Tuesday 14 July 2009

One of The coolest bug i have ever done

I love Errors!
I was working on a kind of elastic lamp wire stuff...for somebody ;-)) So i decided to Build my own basic physic engine for fun.
And adding the wrong kind of spring give me something really cool:
No wait! Actually it is a game. try to catch the stuff!




[EDIT:]
Here is the original. The slider controls the gravity.
It is actually done with 4 points which have spring constraints between themselves. Add gravity and air friction to it. Then we draw a quadratic bezier curve between those points and this is what we get!
Also there are some hitareas that follow the curves so you can rollover on those and the speed of the cursor is given to the thread.(althought this doesn't work as good as i want yet)

You can drag the bottom stuff, but you can also drag a part of the thread and have fun.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like this ...simple but coll.u are brilliant